My not so little boy came home with a shiner today i guess it isnt to bad but i was in shock my poor baby he said he was to close to the swing and got kicked
Friday, October 2, 2009
I made curtans and a pad for my little ones chair yesterday and now i am starting on slippers for my daddy for christmas. This weekend is my husbands drill weekend so I will be making muffins for tomorrow also. I guess i have a busy day today it takes alot of muffins to feed those guys.



My not so little boy came home with a shiner today i guess it isnt to bad but i was in shock my poor baby he said he was to close to the swing and got kicked
My not so little boy came home with a shiner today i guess it isnt to bad but i was in shock my poor baby he said he was to close to the swing and got kicked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Amy , fancy seeing a bruise near that beautiful dark eye ! Nice to meet you !
ReplyDelete